Start X and run printtool.  Click on the "Filter" button.  It will give you
a list of printers - select the appropriate printer driver.

Also (if needed) select the three checkboxes you see to the side of the
filters list (turn off stairstepping, force eject etc)

Suresh Ramasubramanian | [EMAIL PROTECTED]