Hi
can anyone tell me how i can get SBLive! synth_midi working under rhl 6.1?
i have used alsa-drivers ver 0.56 and have successfully got pcm audio
working. also it says the driver has synth_midi support. but playing back to
/dev/sequencer just complains that....no playback device!!
another thing, i dont know if anyone has notice, but under gnome, if you run
magic-dev, it says wrong media type while trying to mount my acer 50x drive.
does anyone know why, and if it is a bug, is there a bugfix??
thanx
deepaki

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.