Hello,

  I added a Redhat 6.1 system to our existing WinNT based network.  I
am able to access all other windows systems from my Linux through Samba
installed on the linux system.

  Assuming i have a Win95 system called win to which a shared printer
called dotmatrix is attached.  How do I print to the dotmatrix printer
from my linux system called 'linux'.  I am able to access all the file
shares set up on win from Linux.  Please give the precise settings to
be made in smb.conf and also /etc/printcap.  Do i need to mount the
printer also.  If yes, how do i do it automatically.  After setting how
to print?

  How do I automount my shares on bootup using smbmount?

   Please help.

Thanks
Madhesh