Hi suresh
 I am really very sorry , but I couldnot get what you are  saying  .
 I am fetching the mails from POP ACCOUNT of The mail server XYZ.COM ,and distriburing
them into a perticular local account using the "promail -d user" command.
   I wanted to know in case I am using the pop account for multiple mails ,how I can
distribute them in different local accounts according to the headings. ?

regards
sagar

--

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:56:09   Ramasubramanian, Suresh wrote:
>Procmail doesnt care about this.  If it sees To:[EMAIL PROTECTED] there, it
>will execute whatever instructions you care to give it with regards to such
>a pattern
>
>^[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       some folder
>^[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       some other folder
>
>This folder can very well be /var/spool/mail/someuser (if you give chmod
>1777 to /var/spool/mail)
>
>Suresh Ramasubramanian | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send FREE April Fool's Greetings to your friends!
http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/American_Greetings.rdct