pradeep agrawal proclaimed in LIH:
>  I am sorry ,if this is violating  rules of this list.

Pradeep,

This is the last and final warning about posting to the LI mailing lists
emails of a commercial nature without the required 'COMMERCIAL' tag.  One
more infraction of this type and your email address goes into the "watch"
list.  Since this mail of yours came right after the one you posted to LIG
I am assuming that you have not received my response to that yet.