Hi Arun,

Arun Sharma forced the electrons to say:
> Netscape already has it built in. The mail server that you use needs
> to be capable of speaking SSL. I don't know of any that run on Linux.

Does imapd+ssh qualify? That is, can an SSL capable mail client talk to an
imap server with ssh enabled?

I am slightly confused about all these stuff. Mainly, ssh, openssh,
ssl and so on. So far as I can make out, ssl is the library and ssh is
the application.  openssh is the BSD implementation (or is it port?) of
ssh. Where does pgp/gpg come in this picture of secure communications?

> See the ppp options documentation. If you put the right things in
> /etc/ppp/options, the routing table will be set automagically.

Or else, one can use the ip-up script to do that.

Binand

--
The prompt for all occasions:
export PS1="F:\$(pwd | tr '/[a-z]' '\134\134[A-Z]')> "

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.