madhesh wara wrote:
>   I would like to know whether there is any download manager (like
> Gozilla, Download Butler) on Linux also.  Please specify the URL's.

You can try wget in console, gnome transfer manager and caitoo in X.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created for a purpose - to help
people discuss issues about installing and running Linux.  If your
messages are counterproductive to this purpose, your privileges to
submit messages can and will be revoked.