Check the $_hdimage= line in dosemu.conf. This points to the directories
which become your c: d: etc. Put dave.exe in one of those directories. In
SuSE 6.2 it is /var/lib/dosemu/drives which contains some symbolic links
to the actual directories. If these point to removable media, you have to
mount them before starting dosemu to access them via dosemu.

# Indraneel Majumdar       #  E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      #
# 4/2 Arobindo Avenue,     #  URL: http://scorpius.iwarp.com      #
# Durgapur, India 713204   #  Tel: +91-343-563571                 #