hi!
 I'm having a problem installing windows nt,dos,linux on a 16gb single
hard disk...
1) I installed nt in the first 2GB , linux / as the second partition
and I installed dos in the 3rd partion.

2) linux and dos boots  well, but when I boot nt it gives me the startup
menu to start nt and a blue screen comes up which tells
"Inaccesibe_boot_device"

3) this happens only when I have other extended partitions in linux,
If I just have the root or / partition I do not get this error,

4) I have also tried to repair the nt partition using the repair
disk but it does not work...

What can be wrong?
Rgds
Savitha