On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, srinivas s wrote:

->hi linuxes
->
->has anybody tried connecting two modems to linuxbox???
->is there any program/script to configure/install it??

We have connected three modems at one time, one for internet, one for email,
and one for dialin and fax. We do it the following way:

Call the dialup program through a script, which assigns the correct serial
line (/dev/ttyS?), telno, and different pppoptions for each line.
Particularly you may not like to have more than one defaultroute in the
routing table. So you have to say defaultroute off on the appropriate line.

Nagarjuna
Nagarjuna G; Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education, TIFR, Mumbai. INDIA

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created
for a purpose.  Violations of the rules of
this list will result in stern action.