Hi,

This is my first mail to the mailing group so pardon me for any faux
pax. Here are my m/c statistics.
Intel i810 chipset motherboard with AC97 audio
Intel Celeron 433 processor
8GB HDD
64 MB Ram

When i installed RHL 6.2 in my m/c, i was not able to run X but somehow
i managed to make it work but downloading the agpgart module from the
Intel site.   The problem i am facing is that the maximum resolution i
can obtain is the 640x480 with 60Hz. Because of the the icons are very
big and
the resolution is not that good. Can i in any way increase the
resolution to 24bit and at 1024x768 mode. Please advice on this.

I had one more query for the Gurus out there. I have an AC97 audio card.
I ran sndconfig as the root. It says that the AC97 audio card is not
supported.
Is there any way i can fix this..

Please reply...

Regards,