I am having trouble with flash using web sites. Netscape
about:plugins shows it installed and certain sites say that
I dont have flash. I have downloaded and installed version
appropriate for Linux . The site mentioned is Vspalsh.com
creation.
PCQ Nov 99 page 88 recommended gabocorp.com as a
representative Flash 4 site which is now on leave. Can some
one recommend any non - Vsplash sites in place of
gabocorp.com ? This would enable me to verify whether
problem lies with my system or with the Vsplash.com
creations ?

TIA

S.K.Chakradeo.

LIH is all for free speech.  But it was created
for a purpose.  Violations of the rules of
this list will result in stern action.