Kingsly John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>you don't have DNS set correctly.
>if you are using windows machine to connect in... add >ms-dns in the pppd options

I did have set the ms-dns to my nameserver in /etc/ppp/options

I have also added www.mydomain.com in the /etc/hosts file.

>you need to turn on gatewaying/ip masquerading etc.

how should to do this

Previously they asked me to create a ppp server & start squid service on the server &
configure the client (Win98 Internet explorer) for accessing through proxy setting in
tools/option.

So i did it but it didn't worked.

Dipankar

http://bol.rediff.com