hello

I am getting a typical problem when i am downloading my mails from the server in US
running sendmail on Redhat.

When i am downloading the mail using "Outlook Express" from office it is working fine
(We have 128kbps ISDN with dedicated IP from VSNL).

But when i am connecting using any dialup connection , it gives me an error saying

"Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this
include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account:
'64.2.40.227', Server: '64.2.40.227', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Error Number: 0x800CCC0F "

can anyone tell me what is the problem & how to rectify it

any help will be appreciated

Dipankar

http://bol.rediff.com