Alok G. Singh [04/12/2009 8:25 PM]:

> AFAIK, this is a EOL product. And there are some niggles with it,
> especially if you connecting it to a square wave home UPS. I'd get the
> beige coloured RS series[1] at 800 VA.

EOL or not its worked without a hitch for me for over a year now.

And i wouldnt connect any computer equipment to a square wave UPS or
inverter.  Go the extra mile and buy a sine wave, for a few thousand
extra. Well worth the money not just for computers but also for your TV,
fridge etc.

BTW nice to see LIH back in action. List was almost dead for months

        srs