> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 00:27:02 PDT
> From: "Satish Pagare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [LI] SiS 6215C Display card
>
> How about setting up a cron for sending a mail
> on "Help Pointer for SiS6215 Card !!!" daily
> in the morning :)
> Satish/
>

> >From: Atul Chitnis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 12:43:58 +0530 (IST)
> >
> >On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Sundar Narayanan wrote:

Satish, looks like your compu. is in a `spam' mode. You have (probably)
mailed the same stuff some ten times!!!!
        But unfortunately, Sundar Narayanan hasn't got his answer. My best
advice is give back the card to your dealer and ask him for something
else Cirrus Logic or some thing which is listed compatible.(check
www.virtualvalve.net - ILUG-HYD page). SIS 6215 is one notorius card
which has given everyone a headache.
Ashok