Sis 6326 IS supported out of the box in RH 6.0
Run xconf from console as root
The rest should be simple... cough .er..

Shourya

eis arthik sundararaman wrote:

> hi
> my name is karthik i have an sis 6326 agp and a samtel sv400 monitor i
> installed red hat v6 and after configuring my x windows for a standard monitor
> and the minimum resolution i ran startx and my screen went blank and nothing
> happened i had to restart the machine to logon again could some one help me
> quickly
>
> my email is
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shourya Sarcar
Student
Jadavpur University
Calcutta, India 700 032

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel     : 91-033-471 0477
Address : 364/3 Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Road
          Calcutta , India 700 047