Hi all,

I accidently deleted Samba from 6.1 Red hat (rpm -e samba), I want to
reinstall samba.  What command should I apply?  I tried rpm -install
samba  but it is showing the package is not there.  Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.
Anil.
At 10:04 AM 11/18/99 , you wrote:

>Vikramsinh Katkar wrote:
> >
> > I think www.indialinks.com is on Linux..
>
>Yes it is. But no MySQL or PHP. If you dont need these contact
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>-- KD
>to avoid repetition and save bandwidth.

paradigm TECHNOLOGIES Pvt. Ltd.
No. 28, McNichol's Road,
Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
INDIA.
Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 8213654
Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm