Uh, this looks like the beginning of another of those billet doux wars
that keep starting on this list, so I'll keep my reply short and to
the point.

I feel that it's perfectly fine to have a list (note: Not a LUG) for
Debian users in India.  And yes, while LI is not a RH-only list, most
of the distribution-specific messages on LI are RH-specific.  These
poor Debian l^Husers also need something to make them feel unique, and
a list is the right way to go.

*ducking and grinning*

Additionally, there is no way to stop fragmentation of users once
Linux becomes large enough.  All I hope for is that the community
spirit remains and the Linux playground doesn't get turned into a ``RH
Users beat up Debian Users'' sort of place.

And really, if you want to unsubscribe from the list due to such a
trivial issue, *shrug* what can I say besides requesting you to
refrain from blowing things out of all proportion?

Regards,

-- Raju