If someone is staying in delhi then he/she can download from our dialin
server .. just dial the number 5613991/5613993/5613994 and enter as user
linux and password in redhat6.1 as pppd starts do ftp to 10.2.2.1 or open
netscape and go to http://10.2.2.1 then links are given to staroffice
splitted and single download .. u will have a pretty good download speed
too ..:).. try it then .
TUSAR K NAYAK
@Communicators ..