Hi Sridhar,
Thanks for the info, But I don't want to search all these lists.
I would like to have an exhaustive list of all Linux Apps,
something like which is available at

http://www.execpc.com/lsm ( It states that there are around
3652 Packages, Obviously I suppose that is just a little bit)
I would be glad if someone could point me to some similar
source which has an exhaustive list of these packages
and of course description about them.
TIA
     Khader

----------------------------------   @}--------
Syed Khader Vali                  Debian 2.2.1 ( potato )
[EMAIL PROTECTED]             Kernel 2.3.33
# 91-80-5262355                Extn:2527

"SHRIDHAR N. DAITHANKAR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/16/99
02:58:09 PM

www.linuxberg.com
www.linuxapps.com
www.freshmeat.net