hi Folks,
We have a netfinity 5k server here with IBM 10/100 fault tolerant ethernet
Card
and normal Ethernet Card. The situation is like this. The normal Ethernet
Card is configured
as eth0 and the fault tolerant card is eth1. Now, when eth0 goes down, we
need to bring eth1 up.
This needs  to be incorporated in the crontab using a small script!
Can anybody here provide me with a script for the same and the relevant
crontab entry.
TIA
     Khader