>When I fetch mail from two or three pop3 accounts, mail is received, but
>is not relayed to the appropriate user on my linux box.  So I have to
>bounce the mail to the appropriate user using mutt.

we do not have any problems
see our fetchmail rc

poll md2.vsnl.net.in with proto pop3
user xxx with password yyy is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
smtphost mail.digitel.net
fetchall

poll md4.vsnl.net.in with proto pop3
user aaa with password bbb is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
smtphost mail.digitel.net
fetchall

poll mail.flashmail.com with proto pop3
user a.m with password nnn is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user b.c with password cd is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user d.e with password cd is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user e.f with password cd is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user g.h with password cd is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
user i.j with password cd is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
smtphost mail.digitel.net
fetchall

I have some 9 pop address download from flashmail
14 from md2
6 from md3
one from giasmd01
three from md4

all my clients prefer reading mail from my lan, and they each have config on
mailwarrior windows client.

My MTA is qmail