Hi,
        I dont know whether Delta eth card is ISA or PCI based but here
are some hints to configure your CARD. If it is PNP ISA then dump the
information using command 'pnpdump >aa'. this will dump the information
about the card in aa file. If it is a PCI the 'cat /proc/pci' and 'cat
proc/interrupts' will give you IO and base addresses. you can note IO ands
base address and here you can get the type of card.

Second step would be to see which driver module configures that card. You
can open CPU BOX and see the main chip of ETH card and then consult the
Ethernet-HOWTO for the module name. You can then run 'insmod modulename'
to verify the module.

third step then would be alias the card in /etc/modules.conf or
in /etc/rc.d/rc.local put /sbin/modprobe name-of-module. Some cards i.e.
ne compitables require IO and base address.

and the last option if u fail and do not find help on net or module go a
get a good card i.e. PC-net PCI, Tulip, Intel ether express, 3Com etc
which reduce you CPU overloads.

Good luck.

--S.K. Singh--