Hi,
        I am having problems accessing the net. I tried a few things and this is
what i get:
        * My linux machine is unable to ping my windows machine.
      * However, from my winNT m/c I can ping the linux machine.
      * But I can't telnet to the Linux machine.
        * Netscape dosen't recognize the proxy server settings that I am trying to
give.

        What is going wrong ?

        vibhu..

P.S. : my e-mail address has changed. Please update !
Vibhu Rishi               ring : 5539134/135/136/137/138/139
Senior Systems Engineer   ext. : 407
Wipro                     e@   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Madiwala I                     : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bangalore