Hi,
There have been lot of noise about PCQuest. I think we are just giving in to
what some people like Raghevendra wants - attention to useless  topics. We
do discuss some topics like GPL/open source but definitely the members of
the list will not like the idea of wasting bandwidth for exchange of
personal heated arguments and that too about topics which are clearly
against the interest of this mailing list. While one is free to criticize PC
Quest for the efforts they are making but that does not mean that the others
need to subscribe to your point of view and definitely not by repeating
acrimonius messages.
Atul I will request you to exercise restraint - remember that "..fight an
idiot..they drag u to their level...then beat u with experience....".
ListAdmin please intervene and stop this list from being used as a battle
ground.
BTW I think that PC Quest is doing a great job for whatever reason they
have.
Bye
Pankaj Mathur