Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the help.

>  From the fetchmail manual ...
> <qoute>
>        This program (fetchmail) is descended from and replaces
>        popclient,  by Carl  Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
> </qoute>
>
> On my system, 'popclient' is a link to fetchmail. You too can do that.
> But be sure to configure fetchmail, before you use Ishmail. (you can use
> 'fetchmailconf' to configure fetchmail)

I will try fetchmail instead of popclient in Ishmail. If it works
then well and good.

> I tried Kmail, Balsa, Tkrat, Netscape Messenger, and lots more. But
> finally concluded that Netscape was best of the lot - until I had a
> taste of Mutt+fetchmail+procmail.

Netscape is a memory hog and also buggy, so I don't prefer it for
emailing. Netscape browser is ok for browsing.

Ishmail looks to be a good email client.

 > <Put on Vimal's Powershield>
> Mutt+fetchmail+procmail /is/ the most powerful e-mail solution on planet
> Earth ;-)
> </Powershield>

Not tried mutt. Used pine but I want some graphical email client.(so
Ishmail with fetchmail and sendmail )

--
Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
How I Configured my SiS6215 Card ?Visit:http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/linux.html

Web Site : http://rajesh.computers.webjump.com/
   Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken bird that cannot fly.
Langston Hughes