If you use enlightenment you will need to use the esddsp wrapper to get
sound running ( check the FAQ on the site). also you need to use the
command line player to get more that a few seconds of audio.
anyone managed to reverese engineer the control pipes protocol and write
their own frontend yet ? of would that be contravening the mtvp license
?
Cheerio
Robin

Archan Paul wrote:

> Thanks to all who has provided the info to me regarding mtvp. I have
> downloaded the 3 rpms from mpegtv.com ftp site.
>
> Archan
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Rohit wrote:
> >
> > Arre wo package mein teen RPM aate hain. One installs the mtv rpm at the
> > end.
> > Pehle baki dono Xforms, and SDL install karo :-D
> >
> > I did the same thing, all went fine. All the best.

Robin S Chatterjee Yahoo pager ID -Robinchatterjee
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] FAX 1-(815)550-6171
Robin's Poetry Pages http://www.geocities.com/singerosongs
Robin's Perl Pages http://www.geocities.com/robinchatterjee