On Tue, 01 Feb 2000, Dakshinamurthy Karra wrote:

> Depends on what X-Display manager you are running on your box.

    I am running kdm

 > access information is in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xdm/Xaccess. Read the
> comments in that file and modify accordingly.
        My Xaccess  file contains an entry as below
<quote>
          *                               #any host can get a login window
<quote>

   What shall i put Instead of * to deny access  The  comments are not very
explanatory ( at least for me)

  Is there any  X terminal howto  which deals  with  all such settings?
    -Sunil

 PGP Key  ID   1024/0xEB8C8AC0