Hey you!
take it easy will you! While u may be a hardware guru or atleaaast think
that u r!!!! There is nothing wrong in couple of people on the list feeling
satisfied with the Trident Card performance. If yours is not doing well then
probably you r the one who needs to do his homework carefully. Besides there
is no reason whatsoever for u to chide people in this fashion (remember like
u everyone is entiltled for an opinion).And this is certainly not a flame
but just a reminder that you are expected to extend some basic courtseys
while writing anything to the list. I hope you will take it in the right
spirit.
bye
Pankaj Mathur
Bangkok