Hi all,
Yesterday finally I got my Linux box to print to a Novell printer. The
article by Atul Chitnis " Linux & Netware" was of immense help but now the
print  filter (as mentioned in that article ) is no more required as the
currect dsitribution of Linux has a new filter( again courtsey PCQ for
taking time out to send me that info). You can do the rest of configuration
from control panel and won't take much time to figure out. Dr. Pavri/ Suneet
thanks for sending the file and taking interest in my problem.
bye
Pankaj Mathur