Dear Suvendra,

D-Link modem is compatible with Linux. So does most modems sold in India.
Having been working with DAX Modems - i recommend it to any internet user.

It comes with 3 year warranty (Adapter included - no other manuf. gives
this) along with a 1 year Instant replacement warranty. They comes with a
driver floppy and a Instant-On Modem software disk besides the usual cd.

56K Externals comes with a scratch card (I've got instant cash discount of
Rs. 600/= on Rs. 3500/=)

The Modem is cute and sits the best way on my system cabinet.

Vijaya Kittu M
E-Mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get a Free Intranet : www.vizaginfo.com/contest.htm