hello,
i am very thankful to Mr.Raju from sgi for having helped me with my named and
httpd.conf files.but still my webserver is not functioning.please verify my
files once more and i am begging to anyone of you.if any of you have
configured a webserver please...please...please send me your dns configuration
files and apache configuration files.i shall be your slave for the rest of
your lives.i have been trying for the last 17 days with no avail.please pull
me out of the throes of despair.

my httpd.conf:-
---------------
<VirtualHost 203.129.248.200>
ServerName tranlee.linux.com
ServerAlias tranlee
DocumentRoot /home/httpd/main.html
#ScriptAlias /home/tranlee/cgi-bin
#TransferLog /home/tranlee/logs/access_log
</VirtualHost>

my /var/name/<domainname>:-
---------------------------
@               IN      SOA     red.linux.com   hostmaster.red. (
                        2000020402
; serial
                    3600 ; refresh
                     900 ; retry
                 1209600 ; expire
                   43200 ; default_ttl                  )
@               IN      MX      5       red
@               IN      NS      red.linux.com.
red             IN      A       203.129.248.200
cyber           IN      A       203.129.248.202
tranlee         IN      CNAME   re

important:the error message i get from my netscape browser is

"no url/ to host "

thanks a million in advance
anup