Hi Linux-India,

This time... Apache Config Doubt.
I have successfully install Apache Server... The Document root points to
/home/httpd/html/ . How do I configure it to point to some other location ?.
I tried changing the entry in the /etc/httpd/conf/ dir. But When I do so, I
get some error message saying I do not have Enough rights (403) , in the
browser (Netscape). I am using the IP add. 127.0.0.1 .

Also I have an Independent M/C.I would like to use the IP add 192.168.1.X.
Can any one give me the detailed steps regarding this or point me to some
relevant URL.

Thanks in Advance.

-Arjun
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit me @ http://arjun_mit.tripod.com/
ICQ me @ 45975702
===< We are only rich through what we give.
                   -- Anne-Sophie Swetchine >===

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.