hi !

i installed RHL6.1 and MySQL server on my machine
now i've ended up in a proper mess

1>using netconf i configured net access
but when i ran it on terminal somthing messed up
now my X is starting very sloooooo.....wly
+
it does not show the icons
only the cursor is visible

2>installed the MySQL rpm for server in a new dir
it installed properly
on trying to install the client rpm
it gave the error

file /usr/bin/mysqlbug from install of MySQL-client-3.22.19a-1
conflicts with file from package MySQL-3.22.22-1

thanks for ur help
anjana

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.