> Staroffice is in RPM format and gets installed in /opt/Office51 directory. Netscape
>is
> in tar gzipped format. You have to run a script to install Netscape.
> Both work Fine. In case of Netscape there is noticiable increase in Loading time
> compared to Version 4.6. This version (4.7) loads faster as well as closes faster
>than
> the earlier version.

Alrighty! I tried the same last night and failed. The reason  could have
been that I was having my Xserver reduced to VGA16 while doing it
[another long sob story which I will shortly related to all of you]. May
be I could not see all the buttons [640x480.. man] and wondered why the
thing used to hang so often.. Will try after my card is configured. So
on to the next mail.

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.