I have redhat 6.1 with squid 2.3S1.  Also it can act as a router if needed.
Presently I am using my router as the gateway

It is being used only for http proxy as of now by configuring the client Browser

What should I do to cancel the client part configuration

In short please let me know how can I confiure transperent proxy on this machine

Regards
sushil somani

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.