>>"Rohit" == Rohit  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

 >> Can any body give me information about good character based word
 >> processors similar in lines with lyrix under SCO Unix having facility
 >> for spell check and highlighting etc. Something better than joe, jed,
 >> emac.

 Rohit> What about LaTeX 2e, Manoj? Combined with ispell for spellcheck?

        Better still, try out lyx. Has the frontend of a
 wordprocessor, and the guts of a typesetting system.

        manoj
--
 Hey, diddle, diddle the overflow pdl To get a little more stack; If
 that's not enough then you lose it all And have to pop all the way

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.