> Friends,
>
> This is regarding the problem faced in finding printer port
> lp0/lp1/lp2 in the new version RedHat 6.1 given by PCQuest.
>
> The autodetect is not detecting the printer parallel port while
> executing the "printtool" command. Whether I have missed some files
> while installation or the pcquest cdrom does not support the rpm.

when u feel some thing is wrong with RHL 6.1 pcq distro,
first check www.exocore.com/linux
then check the li archives

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.