Hi Everybody,
                      I am new to Linux and am still
newer to this group.
I have installed RH 6.1 on 1.5 GB non DOS partition
out of the 8.4 GB
HDD the rest of which is occupied by Win 98. The
processor isCeleron
266 Mhz with 64 MB RAM.

Is there any software for Linux  that can  play VCD 's
( Movies) in *.dat  format?
One software, aKtion plays only .avi format . Can any
one enlighten me please? Thanks in advance

Yours truly
N S Srikanth