Hello,
   I want to add a small text to all mail going
through my mail server , example whenever a user send
mail using my mail server a small message "This mail
is sent from Anil's Mail Server Please visit
http://216.147.55.39/ Site".

I want this solutions for Sendmail as well as Qmail
right now i am using Sendmail but in future wish to
shift to Qmail Mail Server.

Anil