dear Thaths
Sorry for my ignorance!! Will u please make me aware about the
Linux-india-general???
What's that?? Is the list divided in diffrent parts??

Again sorry for my ignorance.

Archan Paul
Lateral Software Technology (GNU/Linux lab)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sudhakar Chandrasekharan wrote:

> Suresh Ramasubramanian proclaimed:
> > Old news  - but comprehensive old news (all abt Redhat's recent - and
> > badly fubar'd - IPO).
> >
> > Check out http://www.geocities.com/~mrsam/etrouble
>
> Could you please post such stuff to linux-india-general or
> linux-india-advocacy in the future.

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.