I have a linux box with mandrake 6.1 and I have a dial-up connection to
internet.... have recently installed netscape 4.7....
My problem is that after luanching the browser and clicking on some link ,
it tells me that it could not load the automatic proxy....
Even changing to manual proxy  does not help....I try the same link three to
four times and then it starts to browse , after that i can go on browsing.
This happens all the time I start netscape....
I have the same configuration for netscape 4.7 on win98 and it work fine ,
can anybody tell me what could be the problem

thanx Cyrus

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.