"Sridhar M.A." proclaimed:
> Debian 2.2 (a.k.a. potato) has not yet been officially released. It is
> currently frozen. So no one can give you cd's. Check out the web site
> for further details.

Some of us folks are planning on sending CDs to the ILUGs when Debian 2.2
is released.

Thaths
--
    "I have two questions for you: How much? and I'll take it."
                     -- Homer J. Simpson

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.