> Please...
> Please post _at_least_ a day in advance. You posted about the talk at 4:30 in
> the evening at 10 in the morning. It is not possible for me to travel to Pune
> from Bombay at such short notice.
> I really wanted to attend this - but now I am unable.
> Can someone tell me where the next talk is? I heard of Bangalore, and now Pune
> - is there one scheduled in Bombay?

Had it been on a weekend, irrespective of trouble on the way, I could
have driven you personally there... missing this.

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.