Hi all

Installed SuSE6.3 on my system yesterday -- or rather I tried....Using the
automated install through yast2 in CD1, was able to get the system up and
running ..but there was a problem with Xwindows(Sis card)...which i finally
got around by using some help from the ILUG mailing list archives....but still
there are a couple of doubts...

Seems that u can install SuSE using YAST from the Disk 2 supplied in the box
which allows custom install...how do u go about this custom install...

Then, a second query...during the installation of the packages, the setuo tool
never showed an option where u could select the packages u want....in the end,
the setup hogged all of around 6.something MB...and the only option now seems
to remove some of the apps...did i miss something or is there someway by which
u can select the packages u want during install??

Clues will greatly appreciated....

PS>>> Are there any people in the list from Bhubaneswar??

Sthitaprajna

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
            @bigfoot.com

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.