Thus spake Sudhakar Chandrasekharan:

>$ grep deb /etc/mime.types
>application/x-debian-package                    deb

>$ grep rpm /etc/mime.types
>audio/x-pn-realaudio-plugin                     rpm

Is it that rpms don't have a valid MIME type yet?  Amazing :(

>Hmmmm.  Interesting.  Because Debian is usually anal about doing things
>"the right way".

Even Debian can't do a thing if there isn't a mime type for rpm :)  Thanks
Thaths - I was afraid my browser was broken :)

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian     | President, CAUCE India
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.