Dear experts,

Sorry to ask the following questions in this list. But I
didn't have any options.

1. What is the difference between Multitasking and Context switching?
2. What is the role of CPU w.r.t Multitasking and Context switching?
3. I read somewhere that Intel processors are not good in context
   switching compared to other CPUs(Sparc, MIPS, etc). Is it true?

TIA

Regards,
Joseph

LI is all for free speech, but this list was created for a purpose --
to help popularise Linux in India. If your messages are counterproductive
to that purpose, your privileges to submit messages can and will be revoked.