Hi Friends

My linux email server is finally up and running. I can
telnet this linux server and send/receive emails.
problems was with the domain registration.

but when I try to configure email clients like
Messenger on Netscape 4.61, I just wont get connected
to the linux server, with a message comming "either
the server is busy or down". well the server is too
idle.

I can telnet perfectly well from any of the 25 nodes
in my computer lab so the linux is not down.

Appreciate a guidance to fix the problem. many thanks
for all the help.