THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds)  held on the 20th of June 2007 in London Uk.The
selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized
email selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses
drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board. To begin the
processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims department
for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your prize.

Name: Mr. Michael Field
Telephone: +44 7011 128 252
Email address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations

(1.) FULL NAME
(2.) FULL ADDRESS
(3).NATIONALITY.
(4) DATE OF BIRTH
(5) OCCUPATION
(6 )WINNING EMAIL
(7 )TELEPHONE NUMBER
(8) DATE OF WINNING NOTIFICATION
(9) SEX
(10) TOTAL AMOUNT WON
(11) MARITAL STATUE

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Rose Woods
for UK NATIONAL LOTTERY.
NOTE: You are to contact your officer immediately with the official
EMAIL ADDRESS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]